Residential Window Film
Like every conscious homeowner, are you trying to make your home as comfortable as possible and reduce all expenses to a minimum? It’s no surprise if you are! Most homeowners want to maintain their home environment as clean and appealing as possible without spending a small fortune to do so. You’ll be happy to know that we have great news for you! You can save a significant amount of energy, reduce the influence of harmful UV rays on you and your children, protect your furniture from fading, and improve comfort levels inside your home for many years to come. All you need is to install our window film in your home! (And if you’re a business owner, you’ll be happy to learn that we offer commercial film installation as well.)
Here are some reasons why you need our window film:
- UV protection – We offer high-quality window films that block up to 99 percent of UV rays.
- Saving energy – With window film on your glass, you will have more control over the heating and cooling inside your home, and you’ll use less energy.
- Protection from broken glass – In case of glass breaking, the window film holds dangerous shards of glass in place and can prevent serious cuts or other injuries from happening.
- Glare control – If you have too much sunlight inside your home, it might be a good idea to reduce it by applying a window film that will tint your windows to a comfortable level everyone can enjoy.
- Vandal protection – Graffiti protection window film protects your storefront from being damaged with graffiti or scratches; it is easily applied and removed, durable, invisible, and inexpensive. If you’re a business owner, ask us about this valuable service we offer!
- Protection from break-ins – Adding an invisible layer of safety, your window glass will significantly complicate intrusions into your home or business when it has a layer of window film adhered to it.
We provide a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. Rest assured, all of our window films are made from high-quality materials and are durable for years. Defects may be subject to the replacement of your window film by the manufacturer at no extra charge to you.
Different types of window films
Window film can be applied on windows, storefronts, mirrors, skylights, lobby counters, and many other glass, plastic or metal surfaces. There are different types of window films that can be applied to the exterior or interior of your home or business:
- Decorative window film
- Architectural window film
- Solar window film
- Safety window film
- Graffiti protecting window film
- Privacy window film
We will be happy to go over the different types of window film we offer and explain how they are applied, as well as how long they’re expected to last, and what type of maintenance they need. To learn more, get in touch with Total Window Service in New York City today!