Residential Window Film
Like every conscious homeowner, are you trying to make your home as comfortable as possible and reduce all expenses to a minimum? Then we have great news for you! You can save a significant amount of energy, reduce the influence of harmful UV rays on you and your children, protect your furniture from fading and improve comfort inside your home for long years. All you need is to install our window film in your home!
Here are some reasons why you need our window film:
- UV protection – We offer high-quality window films that block up to 99 percent of UV rays.
- Saving energy – With window film on your glass, you will have more control over the heating and cooling inside your home, and you’ll use less energy.
- Protection from broken glass – In case of glass breaking, the window film holds dangerous shards of the glass in place and can prevent serious cuts and other injuries.
- Glare control – if you have too much sunlight inside your home, it might be a good idea to reduce it by applying a window film that will tint your windows to a comfortable level.
- Vandal protection – Graffiti protection window film protects your storefront from being damaged with graffiti or scratches; it is easily applied and removed, durable, invisible and inexpensive.
- Protection from break-ins – Adding an invisible layer of safety, your window glass will significantly complicate intrusions into your home or business.
We provide a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. It means that our window films are made from high-quality materials and are durable for years. Any defect can be a subject to the replacement of your window film by the manufacturer at no charge.
Different types of window films
Window film can be applied on windows, storefronts, mirrors, skylights, lobby counters and other glass, plastic or metal surfaces. There are different types of window films that can be applied to the exterior or interior of your home or business: